How do I play this game?
Make 5 picks each week
- 2 against the spread & over/under
- 2 straight up
- 1 parlay (2 or 3 of any of the above picks, combined)
Spread (wager)1,000 points across those 5 picks
- Minimum wager is 200
- Maximum wager is 600
- You must make all 5 picks
You are allowed to edit your picks up until your chosen game kicks off
- Ex: If you choose the Panthers and they kick off at 4pm EST, then you can edit or change that pick until 3:59pm EST
The goal is to score more points than your opponent and win your matchup
Each win affects your overall record
- If you win the matchup, your record becomes 1-0 (1 win, 0 losses)
- If you lose the matchup, your record becomes 0-1 (0 wins, 1 loss)
- You CAN tie. Your record becomes (0-0-1) (0 wins, 0 losses, 1 tie)
Help me understand these picks
AGAINST THE SPREAD
- In every game, one team is the “favorite” and one is the “underdog”
- There will be one (+) number and one (–) number and they will always be opposite (ex: +3.5 and -3.5)
- If a team is “- 3.5” you ONLY win the pick if they win by more than 3.5 points
- If a team is “+3.5” you win the pick if they win OR lose by less than 3.5 points
- Every against the spread pick has a x2.0 multiplier
- This predicts how many TOTAL points will be scored in a game (the combined score of both teams)
- You choose whether there will be more (over) or less (under) total points scored in that game than the number stated
- Pick the team that you think will win. It’s that simple.
- The multiplier (ex: x3.0) associated with each team shows what you multiply your wager by.
- A combination of picks. You can pick 2 or 3 of any type of pick in the parlay
- The kicker? You have to get all picks in the parlay right to score points. Miss one and you score 0 points.
- What makes the parlay cool? You multiply the odds of each game together, so you can score big if you get them all right.